We offer Customized in-home and online Tutoring. Tutoring can seem simple and straightforward, but the wrong student-tutor match can be a waste of your time and your investment in your child’s education. In fact, without the right program, your child or teenager could become even more confused and frustrated. uBtutored offers a vast range of programs that can be individually tailored to each students learning style. We provide quality in-home and online tutoring services you can trust. Our goal is to help students not just understand a subject, but understand how to learn and develop their potential in the future. Tutoring can help strengthen subject comprehension, boost confidence, and build important learning skills. Tutoring gives students individualized attention that they don’t get in a crowded classroom. This helps children who struggle to keep up, as well as those who aren’t challenged enough.
A tutor support centre is an institution that offers both the learner and the parent personal, administrative and academic support while the learner is studying through a distance education provider, registered with an accredited assessment body.
uBtutored will dedicate a tutor to assist the parent with all the stressful requirements of the Department of Education such as:
- ✔ record of attendance
- ✔ portfolio of the child’s work
- ✔ up- to- date records of the child’s progress
- ✔ portfolio of the educational support given to the child evidence of the continuous assessment of the child’s work
- ✔ evidence of the assessment and or examination at the end of each year
- ✔ evidence at the end of grade 3,6 and 9, that shows whether your child has achieved the outcomes for these grades.
- Tutor Support is an added product when purchasing a curriculum offered by uBtutored
Tutor Support starts from R850pm and this include weekly support via Skype/Zoom/Whatsapp