Facilitator - SAQA ID 117871 10 Credits Level 5 R5570 5 days)
Train the Trainer learning programme that will lead you to greater understanding of facilitating learning using a variety of given methodologies.
The purpose of the programme is to provide learners with the required knowledge and skills to facilitate learning using a variety of given methodologies.
Train the Trainer is a comprehensive SAQA unit standard-based course intended for all persons who need to facilitate learning using a variety of given methodologies.
This unit standard will provide recognition for those who facilitate or intend to facilitate learning using a variety of given methodologies. Formal recognition will enhance their employability and also provide a means to identify competent learning facilitators.
Features & Benefits
This course is accredited with ETDP SETA upon successful completion of your Portfolio of Evidence (PoE) for Unit Standard 117871.
Upon completion of this course and successful assessment Candidate Facilitators will have acquired these skills
* Plan and prepare for facilitation
* Analyse learners and learning needs
* Plan to cater for the needs of stakeholders and learners
* Arrange resources, locations and personnel
* Prepare the learning material
* Select a facilitation methodology
* Prepare for the facilitation process
- Facilitate learning
- Facilitate learning in a coherent manner
- Ensure that the learning environment and facilitation approach promote interaction
- Facilitation approach and facilitated activities
- Ensure that facilitation contributes to learning experience and outcomes
- Manage groups in line with facilitation principles
- Use questioning techniques
- Monitor learner progress
- Evaluate learning and facilitation
- Seek learner and stakeholder feedback on facilitated learning
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses of the learning intervention
- Identify the useful recommendations for improvement in future interventions